Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 for Junior Technician | ITI | 81 Posts | Last date: 28 March 2022 |
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 : Bank Note Press, Dewas an industrial unit of Government of India, Ministry of finance, Department of Economic Affairs, was conceived in the year 1969 and established in 1974. It is situated near the famous Chamundashwari Hillock in the small town of Dewas, in the Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh , spreading over an area of 185 Hectares. It was the only unit to adopt the new technology of “Intaglio printing in the South Asian Region” and in a very short time, could become a dominant player in the arena of printing high denomination notes with higher security features for the last 30 years.
RBI engages Bank Note Press in the sovereign function of printing and meeting the ever-increasing demand of higher denomination bank notes. It was establish with the objective of producing world class, high quality, new family bank notes to impede forgery by in coporating the then latest modern techniques like, the intaglio printing, the dry offset printing with security features such as continuous bleed of tints, interlock designs, see-through designs, use of fluorescent inks etc.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Bank Note Press, Dewas
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory)- 60 Posts
- Junior Technician (Printing )- 19 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT)- 02 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
Junior Technician (Ink Factory):
- Full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Printing):
- Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impositor, Hand Composing along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Electrical/IT):
- Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit( as on 28.03.2022) :-
- For Junior Technician: 18 – 25 years
Upper Age limit is relaxable as under:
- Upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Upto a maximum of 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC
- Upto a maximum of 10 years if the candidate is a physically handicapped person
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation is 15 years. e. For candidates belonging to OBC who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation is 13 years.
Salary :- Rs.18780 – 67390/-
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- Online Written Exam.
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online from 26 February 2022 to 28 March 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.