Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 for Rifleman/Havildar/Warrant Officer |10th/12th/ITI/Diploma | 154 Posts | Last Date: 12 March 2022 |
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 : Assam Rifles has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Rifleman General Duty (GD)/ Havildar Clerk/ Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic (RM)/ Havildar Operator Radio & Line/ Rifleman Armourer/ Rifleman Laboratory Assistant/ Rifleman Nursing Assistant/ Rifleman Washerman/ Rifleman AYA. The educational qualification should be 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma There are 154 vacancies are to be filled for these posts The last date to apply is on or before 12 March 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
The oldest paramilitary force in India is known as Assam Rifles. It came into existence in the year of 1835. It functioning as an internal security guard under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs, India. Its also participates in the border security operations at the time of emergency. At present, there will be 46 battalions with a total of 63,747 employees. Lt Gen Sukhdeep Sangwan is the current general of Assam Rifles.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Assam Rifles
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Rifleman General Duty (GD) : 94 posts
- Havildar Clerk : 4 posts
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic (RM) : 4 posts
- Havildar Operator Radio & Line : 37 posts
- Rifleman Armourer : 2 posts
- Rifleman Laboratory Assistant : 1 posts
- Rifleman Nursing Assistant : 5 posts
- Rifleman Washerman : 4 posts
- Rifleman AYA : 1 posts
Educational Qualification :-
- 10th class from a recognized Board
Clerk (Both Male & Female candidates):
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent.
Radio Mechanic (For Male candidates only):
- 10th from a recognised board with diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances from any institution recognised by the Central Government or the State Government. OR
- 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from
a recognised board or University or Institution.
Operator Radio & Line (For Male candidates only):
- 10th from a recognised board and two years Industrial Training Institute in Radio and Television or Electronics from a recognized institute. OR
- 12th class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of study from a recognised Board or University or Institute.
Armourer (For Male candidates only):
- 10th class pass from a recognised Board
Lab Assistant (for Male and Female both):
- 10th class passed with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognised board.
Nursing Assistant ( for Male only):
- 10th class passed with English, Mathematics and Science with Biology from a recognised board.
Washerman (For Male only):
- 10th class pass from a recognised Board
AYA (For Female candidates only):
- 10th class passed from a recognised Board.
Experience :- Freshers/ Experienced
Age Limit :-
- General Duty – 18-23 years
- Clerk – 18-25 years
- Radio Mechanic – 18-25 years
- Operator Radio & Line – 18-25 years
- Armourer – 18-23 years
- Lab Assistant – 18-23 years
- Nursing Assistant – 18-23 years
- Washerman – 18-23 years
- AYA – 18-25 years
Salary :- Not Specified
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test and
- Trade skill test: Trade (Skill) Test for all technical & tradesmen trades will be conducted before undergoing Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The candidates will be assessed as Pass or Fail in the trade test.
- Detailed Documentation Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME)
- Appeal against Findings of Detailed Medical Examination :
Physical Efficiency Test:
All India except Ladakh Region:
- For Male Candidates – 05 Km run to qualify within 24 minutes.
- For Female Candidates – 1.6 Km run to qualify within 8.30 minutes
- For Male Candidates – 1.6 Km run to qualify within 6.30 minutes.
- For Female Candidates – 800 meter run to qualify within 4.00 minutes
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply For Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 :-
- Candidates Shall Submit Their Offline Applications As Per Format Attached Alongwith Self Attested Copies Of Educational Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Diploma/Technical/lTl Certificate (As Applicable) Of The Trade In Accordance With Qualitative Requirements, Incl One Xerox Copy Of Photo lD i.e. AADHAAR, PANA/oter lD/ Driving license etc to the address mentioned below. So as it reaches on or before 12 March 2022.
- Directorate General Assam Rifles
Meghalaya – 793010
Email ID upload scanned Copies of Their Application Along with :- email@example.com
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.