Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for Inspector/ Constable | 2440 Posts | Last Date: 9 January 2021
Assam Police Recruitment 2021 – State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam invites online application form from eligible candidates for the post of Sub Inspector of police (Un-armed Branch),Constables (Un-armed Branch and Armed Branch) for 2440 vacancies under the Excise Department, Assam. Candidates who completed B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/10th are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in) before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for Constable Details :
Job Role :- Constable
Qualification :- 10th
Total Vacancies :- 2134
Salary :- Rs.14,000 – 60,500/-
Experience :- Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location :- Assam
Application Starting Date :- 10 December 2021
Last Date :- 09 January 2022
Educational Qualification For Assam Police Recruitment 2021 :
- Educational qualification for the post of Constable :
- The candidate must have passed H.S. or Class XII from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
- The candidate must have passed H.S.L.C or Class-X from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
Age Limit For Assam Police Recruitment :
- The Candidate should be 18 to 25 years as on 1st July of 2021 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2003 and on or after 01.07.1996).
Total Vacancies for the post of Constable : 2134 posts
For Un-Armed Branch (UB)
- Total Vacancy – 705 posts
- Thirty percent (30%) of the vacancies will be (horizontal) reserved for women candidates in Unarmed Branch of DEF.
For Armed Branch (AB)
- Total vacancy – 1429 posts
- Ten percent (10%) of the vacancies will be (horizontal) reserved for women candidates in Armed Branch
- There will be a Reservation for ST (P)- 10%, ST(H) -5%, SC -7%, & OBC/MOBC – 27% in both UB and AB
There will be Ten percent (10%) reservation for persons belonging to EWS who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs in both UB and AB
The salary for the post of Constable will be in Pay Scale of Rs. 14,000 – 60,500 with Grade pay of Rs. 5,600.
Selection Process for Assam Police Recruitment 2021:
- The selection for the post of Constable will be based on
- Written Test – which is for a total of 45 marks. The questions will be OMR based and the subjects to cover are I. Elementary Arithmetic II. General English III. Logical reasoning/Mental ability IV. Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy V. General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs.
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test) – consists of two events (Race and Long Jump)
- Extra Curricular Activities and Special skills – consist of NCC and Academic
- Oral/ Viva Voce – for 5 marks
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2021:
- All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 9th January 2022 on the official website of Assam Police.
- The online application will be received with effect from 10-12-2021 and the last date of receiving application will be 09-01-2022. The candidates can check out the application form from 10-12-2021 to 09-01-2022
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.