Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector | Diploma & B.E/B.Tech | Last Date: 22 November 2022 |
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 : The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Position :- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
No. Of Post :- 17
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
- Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.
- Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or Technological Diploma Examination Board, Hyderabad or any other equivalent qualification;
- Must hold a Motor Driving License and have experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years and possess Heavy Transport vehicles endorsement. Provided that where persons with 3 years experience in driving motor vehicles are not available, persons with two years experience in driving motor vehicles may be appointed. Provided further that in case of Women, they must hold a Motor Vehicle driving license, if they are holder of Light Motor Vehicle Driving License only, they shall acquire the Heavy Transport Vehicle Endorsement within two years of their joining the service as Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector, failing which their services will be terminated without assigning any reasons.
Age Limit :-
- 21 to 36 years
Age Relaxations :
- 10 Years for SC/ST/PH Category
- 5 Years for BCs Category
- Others as per govt policy
Salary :- Rs.31, 460 – 84,970/-
Job Location :- Andhra Pradesh
Selection Process For Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 :-
The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on Written Examination.
Application Fee :-
- For General Category: Rs.250/- (Processing Fee) and Rs.80/- (Examination Fee)
- For SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men: Rs.80/- (No Examination Fee)
- Mode of Payment : Online mode
How to Apply For Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 02 November 2022 to 22 November 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.