Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentice | 180 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 20 November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 : The Indian Navy is the maritime branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy. As a blue-water navy, it operates significantly in
the Persian Gulf Region, the Horn of Africa, the Strait of Malacca, and routinely conducts anti-piracy operations and partners with other navies in the region. It also conducts routine two to three month-long deployments in the South and East China seas as well as the western Mediterranean sea simultaneously.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.indiannavy.nic.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Across India
Stipend :- Rs. 7700- 8050/- pm
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates who have scored above 50% marks in Matriculation or equivalent and above 65% marks in the relevant ITI trade recognized by National/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/SCVT)
Total Vacancies :- 180 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2023) :-
- General : 14 to 21 Years
- Age Relaxation as per rules
Selection Process For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 :-
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Required Documents :-
- Attested copy of Matriculation / 10th Class Mark sheet.
- Attested copy of ITI Semester-Wise Mark sheet and All Semester Mark sheet
- Attested copy of Category certificate (for EWS/OBC/SC/ST candidates only).
- Attested copy of Disability certificate (for PwDs candidates only).
- Certificate from competent authority, if son/daughter of armed forces personnel / naval defence civilian employee.
- Certificate of undertaking stating the choice of establishment for undergoing apprenticeship training i.e. Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar or Naval Aircraft Yard (Goa), Dabolim, Goa need to be clearly specified.
How to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 ?
- All Interested eligible candidates are required to register online on
www.apprenticeshipindia.org. On completion of online registration, candidates are required to forward the
“Apprentice Profile” along with the under mentioned documents by speed / registered post to “The Officer-
in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka – 581308” within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Note :- The notification for this recruitment is published in the employment newspaper of 22-28 October 2022.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.