Jindal Steel and Power Recruitment 2022 | Colliery Engineer | B.Tech/Diploma Pass | October 2022 |
Company Name :- Jindal Steel and Power
Jindal Steel and Power Recruitment 2022 : JSP is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining and infrastructure sectors. Led by Mr Naveen Jindal, the company’s enviable success story has been scripted essentially by its resolve to innovate, set new standards, enhance capabilities, enrich lives and to ensure that it stays true to its cherished value system.
An industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining and infrastructure, JSP is a leading Indian conglomerate that aims to strengthen the future of the nation and works towards building a better world.
Jindal Steel and Power Recruitment 2022 Details :
Position :- Colliery Engineer
- B. Tech/Diploma in Electrical engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Mining Machinery
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Experience :- 10 – 15 years
Job Location :-
- Gare Pamla 4/6, Tamnar, Dist:- Raigarh 496001 (Chhattisgarh)
Job Description :-
- The engineer persons appointed for the purpose shall
- subject to the orders of the manager and other superior official, hold general charge of all machinery at the mine; and shall be responsible for the proper installation, maintenance and safe working of such machinery;
- when any machinery is shifted or newly installed, ensure that it is given a trial run before it is put into use, and shall be present during every such trial run;
- be present throughout whenever any work of installing, changing or recapping of any winding rope, or of installing, changing or annealing any suspension gear, is being carried on;
- ensure that the provisions of the Act and of these regulations and orders made thereunder relating to the installation, maintenance, operation or examination of machinery are properly carried out by himself and by subordinate officials, competent persons or work persons as the case may be, appointed for the purpose;
- if mechanics, electricians or other subordinate officials or competent persons are appointed for the purpose, examine all reports, registers and other records relating to the installation, maintenance, operation or examination of machinery required to be made or kept in pursuance of the Act, these regulations or orders made thereunder, and shall countersign the same and date his signature.
- He must have thorough knowledge related to Electrical Act 2003, CEAR 2010, Mines Act 1952, MR 1955, CMR 17 related to electrical, machinery and other as required.
- He shall have hands on experience in Pumps installation, shifting and other activities.
- He shall have very good experience in installation of Sub-stations, handling LT, HT lines installation and shifting.
- (He shall have the knowledge of Mining Machinery and its safety features as per the statutory regulations.
- He shall have the knowledge of permissions procedure related to electrical and mechanical within the coal mines.
Apply Link :- Click here
Company Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This Information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.