ARCI Recruitment 2022 | Scientist/Technical Officer | 10th/ITI/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc | 12 Posts | Last Date: 16 October 2022 |
ARCI Recruitment 2022 : International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI) established in the year 1997, is an Autonomous Research and Development Centre of Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India with main campus at Hyderabad spread about 95 acres of land and with operations in Chennai and Gurgaon.
The activities are pursued through 11 Research Centres, with main focus on development of nationally unique technologies and application oriented programmes. Synonymous to its name, ARCI is also open to collaborate with Indian and foreign laboratories, universities and industries for successful achievement of its goals.
ARCI Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :– International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI)
Total Vacancies :- 12
- Scientist G – 01 Post
- Scientist B – 02 Posts
- Technical Officer – 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Technician – 04 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
ARCI Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
Scientist G :
- Master’s degree in Physical Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent from a recognized University.
- 15 years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial/Academic Institutions and/or Science & Technology Organizations out of which 5 years should be in administering, planning, development and coordination of R&D and related areas. He/She shall have expertise in Metallurgical/Mechanical Engineering fields.
Scientist B :
- M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science OR B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgical/Materials/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
Technical Officer :
- M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Materials Science OR B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgical/Materials/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
Technical Assistant :
- B.Sc. in Physical Sciences (Physics/Chemistry as one of the subjects) OR three (3) years full time Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/recognized Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government.
- Matriculation/10th pass; 2 years full-time ITI in Electrical/Fitter trade from a recognized Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government; and 3 years technical experience in Industry/R&D laboratories.
- Matriculation/10th pass/SSC. Possession of valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism and the candidate should be able to rectify/remove minor defects in vehicles. AND Experience of driving a light vehicle for atleast 3 years and heavy vehicle for atleast 6 years.
Age Limit :-
- Scientist G – Not exceeding 58 years
- Scientist B – Not exceeding 58 years
- Technical Officer – Not exceeding 28 years
- Technical Assistant – Not exceeding 30 years
- Technician – Not exceeding 28 years
- Driver – Not exceeding 28 years
Salary :- Rs.33,875 – 2,53,247/Month
Job Location :– Hyderabad (Telangana)
Selection Process For ARCI Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selection for the posts of Scientist “G”: Shortlisted candidates shall make a crisp presentation for 30-45 minutes. The first half of the presentation shall highlight achievements of the research work carried out by the candidate in the last few years, while the second part should describe the research proposal and how his/her expertise is suited for implementing the proposal. A separate questionnaire form for research proposal submission will be mailed to shortlisted candidates.
- Selection for the posts of Scientist “B” & Technical Officer “A: Through Personal Interview. Selection for the posts of Technical Assistant “A” and Technician “A” and Driver “A”: will be through Competitive Written Examination (CWE) followed by Trade test/
- Skill test and Driving Test (Driving test for Driver post) for the Screened-in/ Shortlisted candidates. Candidates can write written examination either in HINDI or ENGLISH.
- Merit List: Based on the marks secured in Competitive Written Examination, a merit list in order of marks obtained by the candidates will be drawn for each of the posts advertised above/category-wise etc.
- Trade/Skill Test (for Technical Assistant “A” and Technician “A”): Candidates screened-in CWE shall have to attend Trade/Skill test in the relevant field. The number of candidates to be called for trade/skill test from among the candidates of the merit list prepared based on
- the marks secured in CWE will be upto 6 times the number of vacancies to be filled-in. Trade/Skill test shall be of 1/2 hour duration and of qualifying nature, purely on “go-no-go” basis and marks obtained in the trade/skill test shall not be considered for final selection.
- Driving Test (for Driver “A”): Candidates screened-in CWE shall have to attend Driving Test in light or heavy vehicles or both and shall attend on the spot minor repair works of the vehicles. The number of candidates to be called for driving test from among the candidates
- of the merit list prepared based on the marks secured in CWE will be upto 10 times the number of vacancies to be filled-in. Driving test shall be of 45 minutes duration. Driving test & minor repairs will be for 100 marks and 60% weightage will be taken from marks secured in Driving test & minor repairs.
- Final Selection for Technical Assistant “A” and Technician “A”: The final selection will be purely, based on the marks secured by the candidates in Competitive Written Examination only, subject to clearing Trade/Skill test. Final Selection for Driver “A”: The final selection of Driver will based on 40% weightage of marks secured in Competitive Written Examination AND 60% weightage of marks secured in Driving test & minor repairs.
Application Fee :-
For Scientist “G”/Scientist “B”/Technical Officer “A” (Post codes 1 to 3) :
- General and OBC Category – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PwD (Divyangjan)/Women – Rs. 300/-
For Technical Assistant “A”/Technician “A”/Driver “A” (Post codes 4 to 6) :
- General and OBC Category – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PwD (Divyangjan)/Women – Rs. 150/-
How to Apply For ARCI Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by using official website on or before 16 October 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.