India Post Office Recruitment 2022 for Skilled Artisan | 8th/ITI Pass | Last Date: 19 October 2022 |
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 : India Post For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc.
The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :– India Post Office
Position :- Skilled Artisan
No. Of Post :- 05
- M.V. Mechanic (Skilled) – 01 Post
- M.V. Electrician (Skilled) – 02 Posts
- Painter (Skilled) – 01 Post
- Tyreman (Skilled) – 01 Post
Qualification/ Experience :-
- A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by Govt. or VIII Std passed with experience of one year in the respective trade. Candidate who applies for the trade of M.V. Mechanic should possess a valid Driving Licence (HMV) to drive any vehicle in service in order to test it.
Age Limit :- Skilled Artisan – 18 to 30 years
Upper age is relexable by :
- For OBC candidate – upto 3 years
- For ST/SC candidate – upto 5 years
- For Government Servant – Up to age of 40 years
- For Ex-servicemen – Relaxation upto 3 years after deducting military service rendered from the actual age.
Salary :- Rs.19900 – 63200/–
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process For India Post Office Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selection of Skilled Artisans shall be made from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications, by means of the Competitive Trade Test on the basis of the syllabus in the respective trade. Syllabus, date, venue & duration etc will be informed to the eligible candidates along with Hall Permits.
How to Apply For India Post Office Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with copy of the application form and required documentations only through postal on or before 19 October 2022.
Postal Address :-
- The Senior Manager (JAG),
Mail Motor Service, No.37, Greams Road,
Chennai – 600006.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.