SBI Recruitment 2022 for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) | Any Degree | 5008 Posts | Last Date: 27 September 2022 |
SBI Recruitment 2022 : State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list. SBI, the largest Indian Bank with 1/4th market share, serves over 45 crore customers through its vast network of over 22,000 branches, 62617 ATMs/ ADWMs, 71,968 BC outlets,
With an undeterred focus on innovation, and customer centricity, which stems from the core values of the Bank – Service, Transparency, Ethics, Politeness and Sustainability.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- State Bank Of India
Position :- Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
Total Vacancies (State Wise) : 5008
- Gujarat – 353 Posts
- Daman & Diu – 04 Posts
- Karnataka – 316 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 389 Posts
- Chattisgarh – 92 Posts
- West Bengal – 340 Posts
- A&N Islands – 10 Posts
- Sikkim – 26 Posts
- Odisha – 170 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 35 Posts
- Haryana – 05 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 55 Posts
- Punjab – 130 Posts
- Tamilnadu – 355 Posts
- Pondicherry – 07 Posts
- Delhi – 32 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 120 Posts
- Telangana – 225 Posts
- Rajasthan – 248 Posts
- Kerala – 270 Posts
- Lakshadweep – 03 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 631 Posts
- Maharastra – 747 Posts
- Goa – 50 Posts
- Assam – 258 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh – 15 Posts
- Manipur – 28 Posts
- Meghalaya – 23 Posts
- Mizoram – 10 Posts
- Nagaland – 15 Posts
- Tripura – 10 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2022.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2022
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2022):
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.08.2022, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
- SC/ ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD (Gen/ EWS) – 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST) – 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
Salary :- Rs.17, 900-47,920/Month
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process For SBI Recruitment 2022 :-
- The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
- Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
Phase – II: Main Examination: Structure of Online Main Exam would be as follows:
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
Application Fee :-
- SC/ST/PWD/XS- No Fees
- For General and OBC- Rs 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How to Apply For SBI Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 7 September to 27 September 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Important Dates :-
- Opening date of online application – 7 September 2022
- Last date for online application – 27 September 2022
- Last date for payment of application Fees – 27 September 2022
- Preliminary examination will be held in the month of November 2022(Tentatively)
- Main Examination Date: December 2022/January 2023
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.