BVFCL Recruitment 2022 for Technician I,Technician III | 10th/ITI/Diploma | Last Date: 29 September 2022 |
BVFCL Recruitment 2022 : Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizers Corporation Limited (BVFCL) was incorporated on 5th April 2002 after segregation of Namrup units in Assam from Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL). BVFCL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Fertilizers with 100% shareholding by the Government of India. It is the first factory of its kind in India to use associated natural gas as basic raw material for producing nitrogenous fertilizer.
The first group of plants named Namrup-I consisting of one Sulphuric Acid (2×125 TPD), one Ammonium Sulphate (3×101 TPD) and one 167 TPD Urea-Ammonia plants commissioned on January 1969. All these plants are now scraped.
BVFCL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizers Corporation Limited (BVFCL)
Position :- Technician I, Technician III
Qualification/ Experience :-
Technician Gr – I (Civil) :
- Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution / University with minimum 03 years hands – on experience in RCC & Steel structure , Construction and maintenance of building Roads , civil projects , sanitary and fire water line maintenance etc.
Technician Gr – III (Civil) :
- HSLC pass with ITI -Plumber approved by NCVT / SCVT with minimum 03 years hands – on experience in plumbing , maintenance of sanitary water lines , working with CI / DI pipe , drilling , lead joints and titan joints etc.
Age Limit :-
- Not more than 33 years for Technician Gr – 1 (Civil) and 30 years for Technician Gr – Ill (Civil) as on 1st August, 2022.
Salary :- Rs.9, 450 – Rs.24, 900 per Month
Job Location :- Dibrugarh
Selection Process BVFCL Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview.
Application Fee :-
- General and OBC categories are required to pay application fee of Rs100 / through SBI collect only.
- SC / ST / PwBD / Ex – SM candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
How to Apply For BVFCL Recruitment 2022 ?
- All Interested and Eligible candidates can download the application duly completed in all respect should be sent through Namrup Employment Exchange to Sr.Manager ( HR ) BVFCL , Namrup , Po – Parbatput , Dist- Dibrugarh Assam within . 30 days from the date of the notification . As per Govt. guidelines.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.