BEL Recruitment 2022 | Engineering Assistant Trainee/Technician | ITI & Diploma Pass | 21 Posts | Last Date : 23 September 2022 |
Organization Name :- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Recruitment 2022 : BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).
BEL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.bel-india.in
Positions :- Engineering Assistant Trainee/Technician
Job Location :- Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Engineering Assistant Trainee : Rs. 24,500 – 90,000/-
- Technician : Rs. 21,500 – 82,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
Engineering Assistant Trainee :
- 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- SSLC+ITI+ one year apprenticeship (OR) SSLC + 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies :- 21 Posts
Engineering Assistant Trainee :
- Mechanical Engineering : 02 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engg. : 02 Posts
- Machinist : 06 Posts
- Turner : 09 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 02 Posts
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.06.2022) :- 28 Years
Relaxation of upper age limit:
- OBC : 03 Years
- SC/ST : 05 Years
- PwBD : 10 Years
Selection Process For BEL Recruitment 2022 :-
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience and interview
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test for 150 marks consisting of:
Part I – General Aptitude: 50 Marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude to logical reasoning, analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation skills and general knowledge.
Part II – Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – consists of technical/Professional knowledge Tests with 100 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
How to Apply BEL Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 23 September 2022.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.