Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 | Sports Quota | 10th, 12th, ITI & Graduation | 21 Posts | Last Date: 29 September 2022 |
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 :
About ER: The Eastern Railway (abbreviated ER) is among the 18 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata and comprises four divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. Each division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager (DRM). The name of the division denotes the name of the city where the divisional headquarters is located.
Eastern Railway consists the largest and second largest rail complex in the country namely Howrah Junction and Sealdah railway station and also consists of most number of A1 and A Category Stations like Howrah, Malda Town, Sealdah, Asansol, Durgapur, Barddhaman, Bhagalpur, Jasidih, Bandel, Dankuni etc. Eastern Railways operates the oldest trains of India, Kalka Mail. 3 Popular Zones ECR, SER (again from SER-ECOR and SECR carved out in 2020) NFR were part Indian railways.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Eastern Railway (ER)
Position :- Sports Persons
No. Of Post :- 21
Educational Qualification :-
Level – 4 & Level – 5 :
- Passed Graduation or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a Govt. recognized university.
Level – 2 & Level – 3 :
- Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational qualification must be from a Govt. recognized Board/Council/Institutions etc. (Minimum educational qualification should be as applicable to the post offered for NTPC posts).
- For appointment against sports quota in Technician-III, the minimum educational qualification is 10th pass. However, the training period for such Sports Quota appointees will be 03 (Three) years, unless they pass/possess ITI qualification in the relevant Trade, in which case it will be 6 months.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. The date of reckoning of age shall be 01/01/2023.
- No age relaxation (Upper or Lower) shall be permissible.
Salary :- As Per The Indian Railway Norms
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 :-
Application Fee :-
- 500/- (Rupees five Hundred only) with a provision for refunding Rs.400/ (Rupees four hundred) to those who actually appear in the Trial.
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes, Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred Fifty) only with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually
- Fees Mode – Online
How to Apply For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 29 September 2022.
Important Dates :-
- Online Apply Start Date – 30/08/2022
- Online Apply Last Date – 29/09/2022
- Tentative Trial Date Would be in The Month of Nov/Dec 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.