BSF Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable | 10th/12th | 323 Posts | Last Date: 06 September 2022 |
About BSF: Border Security Force, which would be armed and trained to man the International Border with Pakistan. As a result of the recommendations of the Committee of Secretaries, the Border Security Force came into existence on 01st Dec 1965, with Shri K F Rustamji as the first chief and founding father. Initially in 1965, BSF was raised with 25 Bns and with the passage of time, was expanded as per the requirement of nation to fight against militancy in Punjab, J&K, North east region etc. At present BSF is holding 192 (including 03 NDRF) Bns and 07 BSF Arty Regiments guarding International Border with Pakistan and Bangladesh.
In addition, BSF is also performing Anti-Infiltration role in Kashmir Valley, Counter Insurgency in North East region, Anti Naxal Operations in Odisha and Chhattisgarh states and security of Integrated Check Posts along Pakistan and Bangladesh International Border.
BSF Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Border Security Force (BSF)
Position :- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)
No. Of Post :- 323
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – 11 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – 312 Posts
BSF Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification / Experience :-
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)/Head Constable (Ministerial):
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer):
- Shorthand @ 80 words per minute in English OR in Hindi in 10 minutes. Transcription of dictation in English in 50 minutes OR in Hindi in 65 minutes, on computer.
Head Constable (Ministerial):
- 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH in English and 9000 KDPH in Hindi respectively with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer). Time Allowed: 10 minutes.
Age Limit :-
- 18 to 25 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable:
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – Level – 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300) in pay matrix
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100) in pay matrix
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process For BSF Recruitment 2022 :-
The selection shall be held in two phases as under:-
- Written Examination.
- Physical Measurement
- Shorthand Test for ASI(Steno)
- Typing Speed Test for HC(Min)
- Documentation (Checking of Documents)
- Medical Examination
Application Fee :-
- Candidates can make the requisite fee payment i.e Rs.100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by the candidates belonging to Exempted categories (i.e Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, BSF candidates & Ex-Servicemen). However, Rs.40/- plus taxes = Rs.47.2/-
- will be charged from every candidate as “service charge” by the CSC.
How to Apply For BSF Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 06 September 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.