Air Liquide India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Technician | ITI Pass | June 2022 |
Company Name :- Air Liquide India Pvt Ltd
Air Liquide India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 : A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3.5 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquides scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to be a leader in its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability. The company’s customer-centric transformation strategy aims at profitable growth over the long term. It relies on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization implemented by the Group worldwide. Through the commitment and inventiveness of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders.
Air Liquide India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 Details :
Company Website :- www.airliquide.com
Positions :- Instrumentation Technician
Job Location :- Nagpur
Salary :- ₹ 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Qualification :- ITI Instrumentation
Experience :- Minimum 2 years of Industrial work experience in the maintenance department
Job Description :-
- Responsible for the Calibration, assembly, installation, removal and replacement, disassembly, test functionality and operability, maintenance and repair of instrumentation systems and their associated system components.
- Maintain process instruments including valves, vibration monitors and other instruments.Maintain assorted plant control and process monitoring instrumentation.This includes; electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, and microprocessor based control and monitoring systems.Perform preventative maintenance of the Instrumentation system on a regular schedule as defined in MAXIMO.
- Participate in TAR (Turn Around Maintenance) and perform Instrumentation as per the plan.
- Ensure accurate and apt completion of all protective maintenance duties.
- Respond quickly to all service requests and efficiently troubleshoot and repair instrumentation systems.Work closely with plant operations to evaluate both routine and emergency instrument work.
- Log all services and report progress to the Maintenance Engineer for reporting in MAXIMO.
- Report maintenance performance in MAXIMO (desirable)
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.